What percentage of your waking time will you spend working over the next 30 years? 60%? 70%? Easily more than half. Think about how different your life will be if you enjoy that time or if that time is less than fulfilling (or much worse).
This Career Discovery course guides you through the process of figuring out what you want to do with your life, no matter what stage you’re at in your career. At the end of this course, based on the work we do:
- You’ll have a better understanding of yourself.
- You’ll have a better understanding of what careers and career paths are out there.
- You’ll understand how those work together.
While working through the Career Discovery process, you’ll also incidentally build the three most valuable professional tools: your network, your knowledge, and your resume.
All the work we do is project-based and highly interactive with:
- Weekly in-person meetings: We’ll meet each week to review the course material, discuss various topics, review reading materials, share our lessons, review homework, and give and receive feedback to help us learn and improve as much and as fast as possible.
- Online forum: We’ll have an online forum, where we share and continue the discussion between the meetings. We can schedule calls and video meetings between the weekly in-person meetings as helpful.
- Homework: As mentioned above and below, this course is action-based. So you’ll have various projects to complete between sessions.
Here’s the outline for the course. You can do it on your own!
Or reach out if you have questions or would like to join the next session.